On any given day, up to 13,000 BART workers, retirees, board directors and all their family members can ride the cash-strapped system for free, according to newly provided data from the transit agency. Add in the the 4,000 off-duty law enforcement officers from around the Bay Area with free passes and you have more than 17,000 passes handed out by BART. That’s roughly the population of Moraga (17,416), more than double the population of Sausalito (7,125) or three times Brisbane’s population (4,693).
- Port Authority cop allegedly kicked GOP official in the crotch on
- Suffolk resident appointed chief of MTA police department | Newsday on
- RTD transit police officer shot dead near Union Station; Suspect was known to the FBI – 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com on
- New Haven aldermen raise concerns over police chief’s behavior on
- “Un-Armed” man kills Constable. “Bliss soldier arrested, charged after El Paso County constable dies in Canutillo brawl”– El Paso Times on
Post’s by Date