The Cook County state’s attorney’s office moved quickly to charge an Amtrak police officer who fatally shot an unarmed man during an on-duty incident near Union Station last week.
- Port Authority cop allegedly kicked GOP official in the crotch on
- Suffolk resident appointed chief of MTA police department | Newsday on
- RTD transit police officer shot dead near Union Station; Suspect was known to the FBI – 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com on
- New Haven aldermen raise concerns over police chief’s behavior on
- “Un-Armed” man kills Constable. “Bliss soldier arrested, charged after El Paso County constable dies in Canutillo brawl”– El Paso Times on
Post’s by Date