Dean Esserman, former Providence Police Chief and present New Haven Police Chief, threatened to “shut down the whole (Army-Yale football) game” after an usher had asked Esserman for a ticket and a supervisor had refused to “remove” the usher from the Yale Bowl.Dean Esserman who was forced to resign as the Police Chief of Providence after GoLocalProv investigation uncovered that he had allowed his high school aged daughter and more than 100 friends have a drug and alcohol party at his home under his supervision.The Army-Yale football game incident came to light after a Yale Assistant Professor Dan Weinberger wrote a letter unveiling the verbal abuse by Esserman. In the letter (see below) Weinberger outlines the incident and the threat by Esserman.
- Port Authority cop allegedly kicked GOP official in the crotch on
- Suffolk resident appointed chief of MTA police department | Newsday on
- RTD transit police officer shot dead near Union Station; Suspect was known to the FBI – 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com on
- New Haven aldermen raise concerns over police chief’s behavior on
- “Un-Armed” man kills Constable. “Bliss soldier arrested, charged after El Paso County constable dies in Canutillo brawl”– El Paso Times on
Post’s by Date
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31